- We believe the 66 books of the Bible to be infallible and without error in the original languages, and to be the only inspired and authoritative message of God to all mankind.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ alone, apart from any work of man, results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and the assurance of eternal life.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, those saved unto the resurrection of life and those lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.